Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My Vision of Beauty...What's Yours?



So today's blog post is going to be my vision of beauty.  I saw a video on youtube about this, and thought that I would do a blog post about what my vision of beauty is...the question is:  What is yours?  Comment down below after you read this post.

**My vision of beauty is: when you look your best, you feel your best. **Beauty has no judgement.  You can be who you want to be and rock it.  
**Beauty is being real. Being the truest, most honest, most deepest self you can be.
**My vision of beauty accepting who you are. Not changing yourself for anyone...even if someone doesn't approve or like you...the most amazing part of beauty is being you.  
**Beauty is loving who you are inside and out.  God made you...you for a reason.  No one else is
like you...so why would you want to change that and be someone you are not?





   Question of the day:

     -What is your vision of beauty?


No comments:

Post a Comment