Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Monday, June 29, 2015

Blog Challenge #1: Who are you talking to?

Hey everyone, so I'm starting a new challenge that is from one of my favorite youtuber's Alex Beadon.  Her website is http://www.alexbeadon.com/ if you want to go check her out.  Today's challenge is talking about who I am so let's get into it shall we :)

Who am I trying to connect with through my blog?
    So my blog is for people who have children, anyone who is in school, anyone who is a wife or just  someone who wants to be inspired.  That might sound to broad but that is what I want my blog to be like and about.  I'm a very young mom, I'm a full time college student and a wife and being afraid to be a parent, a wife, and a college student are things that I have now overcome.  I have an almost 2 year old little boy, and it makes me so happy to be a mother and be his mother. 


Why did I choose to focus on serving this group of people?
    I chose this group of people because it's where I'm at in my life.  I'm almost 26 years old, and I feel that I can relate to people who read my blog.  Anyone who is younger than me or even older than me, who is in school, has children, is a wife, can either give me insight on what I can do to kind of help with the business of life, or who will be inspired by what I have to say.  I don't want to talk about something I haven't yet gone through or experienced.  I feel like that would not be a true thing to really talk about, and people could not really relate because I haven't gone through it.  I feel that when you write about things that you have gone through yourself, it can make a big impact on others that read your posts.

What makes me an expert on solving their problems with my service?
   Ok so I'm going to take this question a different way.  Now I don't call myself an expert because I'm not perfect.  I'm still young so I'm still learning about everything and to call myself an expert on being a mother, a college student, a wife would to me just seem hypocritical because I haven't experienced life as much as others.  I'm sure that there are so many other wise people out there who can give me advice, but I will say that I consider myself a learner and a determined person to teach people what I have learned myself.  We are each growing and learning every day, and when I experience something that I feel other's could learn from or even find interesting, I want to share it.

What's the ONE MESSAGE that you hope these people take away from your blog?
    One thing I want people to take away from my blog is just to LIVE AND LOVE LIFE.  It's so short, and yes things can get in the way of your plans, but that's no excuse why you still can't enjoy your life.  Life is full of surprises and things that you never quite understand, but if you take life as a way of learning or enjoying, then there's no reason why your life has to be miserable. You don't need to be perfect to inspire someone, you don't need to be perfect to teach your children to love life no matter what situation pops up on their lives, you don't need to be perfect to be yourself...all you need to do is love and live life so that you are happy, so that you feel like your life is what you have always wanted it to be.

Some Pics I want to share.  If you like this post, please go check out my other posts. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment