Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Friday, June 5, 2015

God is a God of Grace and Meets us in the Moment

Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post.  Today we are going to talk about something that I read yesterday, as I was looking for blog posts to read. By the way, I didn't get a chance to do my devotional last night, so we will pick that up tomorrow, because I don't want to do a blog post on that book, if I haven't read it yet. Anyway...  There was a quote in this person's blog that I read yesterday and it said: "God is a God of Grace and Meets us in the Moment."  This just sounded so poetic to me, and it really goes back to my blog post from yesterday, spending time with the Lord,.

God is an amazing God and he waits for us to come to him.  Even if you have strayed from him, he waits for you to come back to him.  This blog post was so inspiring and I will link her post down below; but I just loved it.  I could feel so much emotion from what she was experiencing and what she wrote in her post was just breathtaking; I just had to share it.  But besides that, I want you to know today that God is a god of grace and no matter where you are in your life, he will meet you in the moment.  Even if you have strayed from him for like 2-3 years, when you pick up that bible, or you just say a simple prayer like: "Lord I need you to day" he will be there.  I mean how amazing is that! He will be there.  He is always there no matter what.  He never leaves you:  James 4:8 says:

Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

He will meet you where you are.  If you just pray a simple prayer asking him to just be with you, he will be there.  There is no rejection in his voice.  He will not forsake his people.  He will not be angry with you and say: "well I'm not going to be there for you because you haven't talked to me in like 3 years."  NO! god is NOT like that.  He does not hold grudges...he just wants YOU to come to him and ask for him to be with you.

To end this post today I just want to say a prayer and if you need the Lord please say this prayer today:
Prayer:
    Dear Lord, I thank you for making me who I am.  I thank you for meeting me where I'm at, no matter where I have been in my life, I thank you for just being there for me.  I know Lord that you never forsake or leave your people, and I ask that you just show me the Love that you have for me.  I ask that you be with me as I go through my daily life and just learn to trust you and who you are and who I am in you.  Lord you are my savior and my king and I will trust you.  In Jesus Name...Amen

Question/Reflection of the day:
       -What can you take away from this post today? What about this post has inspired you or meant something to you?  How can you take what I have written in this post, and apply it to your life?


Link to the post I read:
http://faithfulbloggers.com/time-with-god-over-a-lifetime/comment-page-1/#comment-75638



Note:
I will do another video of me singing, I'm working on it.  Might take a little bit longer...but it will happen.  You guys have asked for it, so I will do another one for you as soon as I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment