Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Friday, July 31, 2015

The benefits of Morning Showers

Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post.  Today's topic is morning showers and the benefits of them. Now personally I love morning showers because they wake me up and just get me ready for the day, however I know that some people love their night showers, and others really don't care when they take a shower as long as they take one.  So here are some benefits of morning showers.

Survey:

Herbal Essence surveyed 1000 US women ages 18-35, and found out that 90% of them said that morning showers transformed their day and it was the few times where they actually had alone time.  (www.beautystat.com)

Did you know that morning showers:
   -increases immunity
   -improves blood circulation
   -decreases stress
   -relieves coughs
   -increases fertility
   -instantly warms you up
   -improves hair conditions
 (www.venusbuzz.com)

So morning showers have amazing benefits that even I didn't know...and this was very interesting for me.  I still love morning showers, however everyone is different and whether you take a morning shower or an evening shower is up to you, as long as you just take showers and have good hygiene.

That's all for today, hope you all enjoyed the little information that was given to you, as I also found it very interesting.

Question of the day:
  -Do you like morning showers, or evening showers better...or do you not care as long as you take one?  Let me know in the comments below and have an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment