Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 3 of blogging challenge: What I've learned about work that fascinates me

So this is an interesting blog post title but I feel that it can be answered many ways.  I feel that the one thing I've learned about any type of work that fascinates me is that it can always change.  It can take you into a direction that you were not expecting you to go on.  For example this blog. I just wanted to write for myself, and not really think about comments that I get, but I didn't realize that I would get people who actually liked what I had to say.  That makes this blog more and more important to me.  Life can bring things together that can always change, and I feel that by things always changing, you learn more and more about your business and the direction you want to go in.  The more I write on this blog, the more I realize that I am getting to know myself better and I'm loving the direction I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment