Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Start Loving Your Body; Stop Believing the Lies

Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post.  Today we will be talking about loving your body.
My story:
   For as long as I can remember I have always been told that I'm too short and too skinny.  I've been picked on and told I need to grow; that I need to have muscle, etc. And it got to the point where I just got upset every time someone told me something that I really could not change.  But then I decided that I needed to stop that, get those negative comments out of my head, and start to live my life the way I wanted...and part of that was to start to love my body just the way it is because I am beautiful.
   People these days focus alot of their attention and energy on their body.  They say things like "I'm too skinny, I'm too fat, I don't look like that model, I'm not good enough and more."  They let those negative thoughts invade their minds which lands them in trouble.  What people need to start doing is to put a stop to those voices in their head and start filling your head with positive thoughts about their body.  The way that you look, is not going to change your attitude on the inside.  The way that you are made is the way God made you.  If he made you and loves the body that he gave you, then why can't you love the body too?  Why can't you say  " I'm beautiful and believe it?"
  There is NO PERFECT DIET! THERE IS NO PERFECT BODY, NO MATTER HOW MUCH PEOPLE THINK THERE IS.  You are beautiful just the way you are.  You have to tell yourself that everyday, because that is the only way you are going to understand that everyone's body is perfect and beautiful in their own way. I can't stress this enough.  Let go of the negative comments and voices and replace them with positive comments, thoughts, and voices  You have to believe  that your body is beautiful and if you believe it, then others will as well.  If you have curves...embrace them, if you are short...embrace it, if you are tall...girl rock it. Your body is wonderful and you should love it and feel great in it.  Wear that dress girl, rock that body and don't let other's opinions about the way that your body is, control your life. Do you love your body?  If not...when will you start?






As always, I hope this inspires someone and encourages someone out there.  Make sure your nieces love their body, make sure your daughters, granddaughters, sisters, step sisters love their body.  Tell them that they are beautiful, tell them that God loves their bodies...If they believe it, then others will too.

Source:
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment