Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Introduction about me

Who Am I?
Hi my name is Marvina.  I'm from the United States. I'm in my mid 20's, I have one toddler and I'm married.  My favorite color of all time is blue, but I have loved to like the colors:  black, red, pink, orange and green.  When I was in 11th grade I went to the United Kingdom with a group called People to People Student Ambassadors and it was amazing.  Out of the countries I visited, my favorite country was Ireland.  There I learned how to milk a cow for the first time, which is ironic considering I live in the country because there are cows and pigs where I live.  I love how that country just seems so simple and people just always get along.  Nothing much to worry about and there's such awesome music.  I come from a large family...12 children, 10 of us are adopted and 2 out of the 12 are my parent's biological children.  I love my family, and I feel that family is the one and most important thing in your life that will mostly likely always be there.
Why did I start blogging?
I wanted to start this blog because I love to write.  I love going on pinterest and finding inspiration from that, but above all else, I love to be positive.  I wanted this blog to be a blog that just showed who I was as a person, a mom, wife and more.  I didn't want just a specific theme, but just a blog about my life.  This may not always be good things, but life is not always filled with good things, it's also filled with bad things, and that is how my life is...never the same or a dull moment.
Who is my blog for?
My blog is for anyone who just really wants a real time woman to talk to.  On my blog you will find things from how to deal with stress,  finding out what happiness means to you,  how to find a light in your darkest times and more.  These are just a few things, and I love helping people with dealing with things; however most of what I write about is from my own experience.  Since I still am very young, and I'm a young mother and wife, I still have things to learn, and I want people to feel comfortable just talking to me or leaving a comment or find something in my blog that helped them.  A lot of my friends come to me for advice, and I got my bachelors in Psychology, so anyway if I can help someone, I'm going to try.
Something I've been working on that I'm proud of:
Something that I've been working on that I am proud of is how I deal with getting back to who I was before I got married and had a child.  What I loved to do, who I used to see, who I used to be and more.  I'm getting back into blogging which is something I love to do, I'm getting back into journaling which is what I loved to do.  I also loved to read and take walks.  I think that when you lose yourself, sometimes it can be hard to find yourself again, so you sort of have to back track to how you were before you lost yourself.  It has been a challenge for me especially now since I have an 18 month old little boy who needs attention, but I'm making it a goal in my every day life to do something I loved to do before everything happened.
One message I want people to take away from my blog
One thing I want people to take away from my blog is just to LIVE LIFE.  It's so short, and yes things can get in the way of your plans, but that's no excuse why you still can't enjoy your life.  Life is full of surprises and things that you never quite understand, but if you take life as a way of learning or enjoying then there's no reason why your life has to be miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment