Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Monday, April 27, 2015

Homemade Jello Fruit Snacks

Hi everyone... so today's blog post is going to be a food blog post...I mean who doesn't love food... and who doesn't love trying out new recipes LOL?  I found this recipe on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try...and my results were positive.  Hope you try and enjoy.
Homemade Jello Fruit Snacks: 
------------------------------------------
Ingredients
1 (3 oz.) package Jello (pick any flavor)
2 (1/4 oz.) packages of unflavored gelatin
1/3 cup of water
Directions
-----------------
1.) Dump your water into a small saucepan.
2.) Sprinkle the gelatin (unflavored and Jello) over the water.
3.) Heat over medium heat and stir until dissolved.
4.) Pour mixture into ice cube trays.
5.) Wait 20 minutes for the fruit snacks to form.
6.) Enjoy!
My Impressions
-----------------------------
I made these on the 25th to try the recipe I found on Pinterest and they are really good. I made peach flavored...Ben didn't like them...but I gave one to Liam and he loves them...he keeps wanting more. They are a more healthier version of regular gummies and now we don't have to buy gummies from the store. Try them and let me know what you think. I think I will be making more of these. I made them and they filled up half a snack bag..depending on how big the molds that you use are. I did circles but you can do gummy bear molds or one person did lego molds. They turn out really good.



Question or suggestion
Let me know what you think and if you try these out...comment with a picture and tell me how yours turned out.

Reference:
https://ipinnedit.wordpress.com/2012/07/15/homemade-jello-fruit-snacks/

No comments:

Post a Comment