Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Seeing Grace and love Through the Pain

So I haven't blogged in a few days and it's been even harder to find inspiration with everything that has been happening in our world lately.  I haven't let myself cry over this whole situation and I think that it has really hurt me in more ways than I thought.  You know we are so consumed in our jobs and social media that we don't stop to think about what our world is going through on a day to day basis. We are all children of God and whatever our nationality is or race or whatever, God loves us all the same.  There's a scripture in Romans 12:15 which says that "We rejoice with those who rejoice and we mourn with those who mourn." It's really sad, and it breaks my heart to know that people have to deal with this all of the time, and our world is just losing the love that God had intended for this world.  He didn't intend for his people to destroy lives and to hate, he wants his people to love another.  But I wanted to write this post because I feel that sometimes we lose the grace and love that this world really needs.  God's grace is more amazing than you could ever imagine and his love is just as powerful if not more powerful.  When we learn to see grace and love through all the pain and tragedy that keeps happening, we start to feel the love of God and who he is and what he stands for.  God will fight our battles for us, and we don't have to be afraid anymore. So to end this post, I just want to pray for everyone who feels that they can not see the grace and feel the love of God right now.
Prayer
Lord, I ask that you just be with those whose lives were lost this past weekend.  I pray that you be with their families as they are going through this pain that we just can not imagine.  Lord, I know that you love them no matter who they are and I ask that you show them grace and love through all of this pain that they are all feeling.  Lord be with the rest of the world, as we go throughout our days and remember that sometimes bad things happen, but you alone are the one who fights those battles for us.  Lord be their strength, and comfort in this time period and never let them go. In your name, I pray AMEN.

Note
If you so choose to, please add your prayer request or prayer below.  God loves everyone and he hears our prayers even if we feel he doesn't. I will definitely pray for you and whatever your prayer request is even if it's unknown. Yes, something needs to be done, but that is not up to us, that is up to the ones who are in the power and up to God who has the final say in how this world ends.  Without God, this world would be chaos and I feel that's exactly what is happening. This blog post as with many others I have written is friendly, not hate...and if you don't agree with what I have said, you are free to comment that but please do it in a respectful way for i will delete comments that are hateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment