Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Thursday, February 25, 2016

What I'm currently reading to finish out the month of February

This is about a girl, who's life is confused, so she goes to this house to find a place to live, and this old lady ends up telling her that she can stay for 90 days.  No more and no less, and this is because it gives her time to figure her life out again and figure out her next move.  The interesting part is that the house has powers, and everyone who has entered it and left, has left feeling better and knowing what their next plan is.  So far I'm really enjoying it, and interested to see how the story unfolds. 

Pride and Prejudice...best classical book and movie ever in my opinion.


This book is a self-help book that teaches you how to enjoy and love your life.  She talks about the different ways that can steal your joy and make you view your life as a miserable thing, when really if you just relax and learn to love and appreciate life, it can be a beautiful thing.

That's all for this post, and that ends this theme for this month.  Next month I think I'm going to do Mental Health Awareness Month.  Throughout the month, I'm going to be talking about the different mental health issues that not only have I faced, but also what other's have or might have gone through.  In these post, I will most likely have ways to deal with it, and different things that you can try to enjoy your life better. I will post some advice, be answering some questions and just overall be a friend to you all.  This will start March 1, 2016 which is next Tuesday, so if there is anything that you have been struggling with, that you would like me to talk about or share your story, please let me know in the comments, or write me an email at: lilvina25@gmail.com and label it Mental Health Awareness Month for March topic.  So share with your friends, stay tuned, show them my blog if you have liked it,and I will see you all next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment