Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Thursday, March 24, 2016

DIY Inspirational Stones







Hey everyone...today we are doing a DIY.  I love being creative and making things.  And this year is all about becoming the best YOU that you can possibly be, and leaving behind all the negative aspects of your life.  That can include friends, activities, jobs, anything that you felt was negative and didn't make you happy in your life.  So since I have been really into inspiration, yoga, meditation all of that, I thought that I would share with you what I did to sort of have around my house, to inspire me every day.

1) Get Rocks
            -I got these rocks at a dollar store, but you can go out and get them in your yard, or the street or wherever rocks can be found.

2) Paint Them
           -I painted mine brown/goldish color because I really liked them

3) Paint on your inspirational sayings or quotes

These are mine:

Love, pray, live in the now, laugh, you are beautiful, peace, trust God, rest, breathe, be silent, hope, know yourself, and be still.

I love these sayings because they really help me just to always keep myself in check and make sure that I'm happy and living the best life I can live for me.  Remember this is not about anyone else, but YOU!  



You are free to create these same rocks if you would like, and if you have other inspirational things that you do, please leave them down at the bottom in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment