Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

(What is your Focus on?)


Hey everyone and welcome back to another blog post.  we are going to talk about "what you are focusing on."

What have you been putting all your focus on lately?  Has it been on things that are going to make you happy, or things that keep dragging you down?  Life is supposed to be enjoyed and cherished. We only have one life, and focusing on all the wrong things can make it hard to enjoy.  This year I made a commitment to myself that I wanted this year to be a happy year for me.  I want to do positive things and influence the world in a positive way. I've decided to cut out anyone or anything that is a negative influence on my life.  That means friends, family, job, etc.  I want people around me who are going to lift me up, encourage me, tell me when I'm doing wrong and tell me when I'm doing right.  I want friends and family around me who are going to lift my son up and be there for him when times are hard.  This year I want my focus to be on HAPPINESS.  When we put our focus on what is important in our lives instead of what is not important, we become happier, more satisfied and we find our purpose in life.  Sometimes shifting your focus can help you understand what has been wrong in your life or why you have felt a certain way.  I'm a Christian so I want my life to be focused on God, and I will admit, I have fallen off a little bit. I haven't been studying the word as much as I should, but that is ok because God is always there to have us pick back up where we left off.  But even if you are not a Christian, there are things that you can focus your attention on.  Maybe you want to focus your attention on your family, or your career or whatever.  If that is what you want, have you been?  Are you where you want to be yet or do you still have a ways to go?  Whatever you focus your attention on, make sure that it's what is going to make you happy in life.  Make sure that your focus is what is going to drive you to do better and live the life that you want and deserve.

To end this blog post, I want to leave you with something to think about....

In the comments below....What has been your focus?  Are you where you want to be in life, or do you have a ways to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment