Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Stay Positive Even If Things Get Hard

positive 2
You wouldn't think that keeping a positive attitude could really do much, but it really can.  I know for me, when things get hard, I just want to get mad and angry and I don't want to be happy, but when I'm being positive and thinking that things will work out, I feel a little bit better. Just having a positive outlook on life can change the way you see things.  So the next time that you get discouraged about something, or angry that something didn't go right...think of something positive that has happened to you today or that day and week, and remember that.  Remember when it rains, it pours, but there is always the sun or a rainbow on the other end...so when bad things happen, there is always going to be some sort of a positive light that comes out of it.
positive
Have a great day :)
Note:
 I post Tuesdays and Thursdays of every week, so if there is a topic that you would like me to cover, let me know in the comments below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment