Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

One thing I’m thankful for Series

What I'm Thankful For Day 1: Family

Hello my sweet friends. So today starts my series for the thanksgiving month…what I’m thankful for.  Twice a week, I will write a post about what I’m thankful for that day, and this will be up until November 24th. So let’s get started.
Today I’m thankful for my family.
-My family has been my biggest supporters, helpers, and there is no way I could thank them enough.  When I was dealing with things with my son (medical) things, they were there for me.  When I was stressed out and just needed to vent, they were there.  When I need a babysitter, they are always welcome to babysit my toddler.  I feel that family members are those people that are hard to replace; even if you don’t have that good of a relationship with them, they are still your family, no matter how messed up, crazy, funny, can’t stand to be around them they can be, they are still your family.  They are the people that God has blessed you with and they are the ones who will most likely be there for you in the end.
Let me know in the comments below: What is one thing you are thankful for today?  Til next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment