Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Show love to the world

paris 3





I Need A Hero: By Bonnie Tyler
Chorus:
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Before the actual post
That song is perfect for what I'm going to be talking about today.  Hello my sweet friends and welcome back to another Chat With Vina Blog Post.  I hope you all had a good week and weekend. Today I'm going to be talking about what I'm thankful for and what happened on November 13, 2015. This blog post is going to be long, so just warning you...go get a cup of coffee or tea or whatever your choice of drink is and just relax, reflect and read.
Today I’m thankful for my life.  On November 13, 2015 Paris was attacked by terrorists.  This is such a sad time for them because they didn’t know it was going to happen.  I wish that it never happened, but it did and I can’t imagine how anyone could be so cruel and do that. Don’t take your life for granted because you never know when your life is going to end.  I think that if there was more love in the world, this might not have happened.  If people really loved each other instead of having hatred inside, or having the audacity to commit such a horrible crime on someone else or other people, then this life would be so different.  It saddens me to think that there is no safe place anywhere in the world.  There is no safe hide out, or sanctuary that you can go in and feel completely ok with living. There are so many people out there who don’t want to live, who want to end their lives, who are so depressed because they feel they are not worth anything…but I’m telling you…you are worth so much, and your life is meant to be lived, and enjoyed. Not only is there love, but love can surpass anything; love can conquer, and overcome anything.
We need to think of Paris at this time, and think of all those people that lost their lives, and they didn’t even do anything to deserve it, and we need to pray and make sure they know someone in the world loved them.  Someone cared about who they were, what their lives were like and that they did not deserve to die like this. So today I just want you all to think about this, and to tell your family, friends, and neighbors that you love them.  Let them know that they were thought of or that you are thinking of them and you care about them whether that is sending a card, giving a hug, say I love you or something encouraging along those lines, whatever it might be…show them that you care about them.  And love yourself, because love is so powerful and even though we may not live in a world that seems safe and secure, we can still find something, or someone to love including ourselves. .  Your life is not something that should be taken for granted because it could be ended at any time.  So just be happy that you are alive today because I know that I’m really thankful that I am alive and healthy even though we live in a world that can be quite scary.  And remember to SHOW THE LOVE.love 2

Sources:
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bonnietyler/holdingoutforahero.html
Google Images
Bing Images
Please follow me on my social media sites:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BenV1na1
Instagram: https://instagram.com/lilvinam/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lilvinaluv/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+VinaMusser/about

No comments:

Post a Comment