Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My fall/winter Comfort Food

What is your fall/winter comfort food?  What is it that you crave or makes you remember something?  Well mine is oatmeal.  I love oatmeal.  It takes me back to childhood when my dad would make us oatmeal when it was really cold outside.  We would eat it for breakfast before we went to school that way our belly's were full, and we were warm on the inside atleast lol.  This week has been a long week, full of wiping noses from a sick child, to feeling sick myself.  Plus my toddler loves giving me his colds...he just loves to share lol  I had oatmeal this morning because I really wanted comfort food, and man did it hit the spot.  Oatmeal and a nice cup of hot tea when you are not feeling the greatest is just a blessing lol.  So of course I had to take a picture of it.


I normally put apples in my oatmeal, but I didn't have any so I just put maple syrup in it and lots of cinnamon and it tasted so good.


Question of the day:
What is your comfort food in the fall and winter seasons?  Leave your answers in the comments below and have a fabulous day :)

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin at Chat With Vina, and Pinterest at Marvina Musser...til next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment