Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Letting Go of What is Weighing You Down


Note before reading...original post is from wordpress on October 9, 2015



Hello my sweet friends.  Welcome to my new set up on wordpress.  This is my first time using this, so I'm just learning everything.  I hope you all like these posts as much as I do.  Today's post is going to be about letting go of what is weighing you down.  So for the past couple of years, I have been dealing with something personal and it was really hurting me inside.  I was really hurt and it was affecting my life because I just could not understand why it happened, and if things could get back to the way they were.  But the other day, I decided that it was time to let it go. I talked to this person about what I was thinking, and it just made me feel better that I didn't keep it in anymore. What I learned from this was that it's ok to let things go, especially if they are affecting  your life and not making you happy.  If something is just making you unhappy, and you just don't feel like yourself, then maybe it's time to think about it, evaluate it and decide whether  or not it's time to let it go, so that you can be the person you want to be.  I can tell you that I feel alot better knowing that things will be ok, and that sometimes things are not meant to last.  I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I can finally feel free and alive again; and that's a great feeling. I hope that you all get some inspiration from this post and think about what is making you unhappy and see if it's time you let it go; out of your life...so that you can create a bran new happy life for yourself because everyone deserves to be happy.  Til next time....Vina <3
Question of the day:
  Is there something that is weighing you down that you need to let go?  Answer in the comments below
follow me on my social platforms:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BenV1na1
Instagram: https://instagram.com/lilvinam/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lilvinaluv/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+VinaMusser/about
Picture from Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment