Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Activities my 2 year old is loving right now

Hey my sweet friends.  So I'm sharing today what activities and my 2 year old is enjoying.  Hope you love them.
So something before we get into this...I DO NOT POST ON WEDNESDAYS...this is because Wednesdays are family days.  We usually go to my parent's house that day, and stay all day, spending time with them and my siblings...so if you don't see one on that day, that is why.  I post when I have time...with a 2 year old running around, and things I need to do....I don't have a set schedule.  I am also a college student as well...so if I don't post, that is why.
What I didn't add in here were books.  He loves books and coloring and playing with playdoh....so here are more activities he loves.
TOYS AND ACTIVITIES MY 2 YEAR OLD IS ENJOYING
Liam loves his Mickey Mouse Puzzles
Liam loves his Mickey Mouse Puzzles
He loves to play with his football, baseball, or any type of sports toy
He loves to play with his football, baseball, or any type of sports toy
This is a toy that he got a year ago, when he first started therapy, he loved it ever since
This is a toy that he got a year ago, when he first started therapy, he loved it ever since
He loves his cars, trucks and trains
He loves his cars, trucks and trains

No comments:

Post a Comment