Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Letter to my younger self

Hey guys and today on my blog I am going to be writing an open letter to my younger self...so let's get to it :) I am now 25 so this letter will be from when I was 18 to now.

Dear younger Self,
   First of all I want to tell you that I'm proud of you.  You have a beautiful personality that just makes people fall in love with you. I'm proud of you for staying strong. Right now you are going through so many different emotions because of different tragedies and things that are happening and I want you to know that life does get better as you get older.  I'm proud of you for always standing your ground and standing up for what you think is right because in the end, it does pay off.  I want you to know that in the future you will have a beautiful family...a  husband that in his own way, really loves you and a little boy that is so cute and amazing that  all you can do is love him no matter what he does. I want you know that eventually things will work out for the best with your in laws...no matter what the result is, just be strong and don't let the way that they act towards you bring you down or make you feel unworthy because you are an amazing woman, wife, mother, daughter and more. I want you to know that your parents will be your greatest supporters...when you need anything, they will be there.  Right now you are not quite sure what direction your life will go in, and you may have some d-tours down the line, but know that in the future, you will be successful and you will be right where God wants you to be. I want you know that God loves you and he is here for you, and the hurt that you feel right now, will go away because in every rainy season, there is a rainbow at the end...which is a promise from God to you.  But  most importantly, never give up hope, never forget who you are and never lose the smile that just brights up anyone's day.

Love future me :)

Question for the day:

If you could write a letter to your younger self, what would you say?  Now since you know what your life is like, what would you want to tell your younger self?  Leave your answers in the comments.  I also encourage you to write a letter to your younger self, and then read it, to see what you have learned now in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment