Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Monday, May 11, 2015

Flower Power Baby :)


Flower Art Gallery 

Today's blog post is just pictures of flowers because spring is my favorite season of all.  Hope you all enjoy :)  Oh and just a note, I normally post Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays...that is my schedule...I save Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays for brainstorming, but today is such a lovely day that I just had to post something.  I also did a redo of my desk, so if any of you want to see that, leave it in the comments below.  All but one of these flowers are fake, because they can not die, and I seem to kill a lot of living flowers I own, for any of you that wanted to know if they looked different, but I still think they are really cute and bright. :)































Question of the day:

What is your favorite season and why?  Leave your answers in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment