Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

4 favorites: Tips on taking a bad day to a good day


 Sometimes we have days where we feel like we are in a funk or we feel like life is just going to never be ok.  Well, I’ve got some tips that I use on my days to help me become happier and forget the bad things that have happened previously.  So let’s jump into it.


   1)  Get up and get dressed-I know when you are not feeling your best, you just want to stay in your pajamas and watch Netflix or something.  But one way that helps me get out of a bad mood or a bad day is to put on some clothes I feel good in and get up.

   2)   Put on some music-Music helps cure bad moods.  Put on some music that makes you want to dance, and get dancing.  It will make you happy and put your bad day vibes to rest.  Good vibes come in, bad vibes be gone J

   3)   Go on some sort of a retreat-These are probably my favorite things to do when I’m not feeling myself, or my day has just been bad; I plan a retreat.  I figure out what I want to do, whether that is to go out into nature and take photos, go to a museum with a friend, take my kid to the park and spend the day and then afterwards have a picnic…Or whatever you want to do, plan a day for yourself and enjoy that day.  Even if that means taking a personal day or a sick day from work, do it and let the bad day be gone and the good day swoop in and take over.

   4)   Get creative-get your markers out, or all your creative things and make something.  It can feel really good to just color or cut up paper or paint.  Just let your creativity shine through, even if you are not that good…let your mind be a kid again and enjoy it.  Put on some music and have a creativity session…maybe even invite some friends and family and make it a party.
These are just some of the things I do to get out of my bad moods.

Question of the day

What are some ways you get out of a bad mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment