Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Sunday, September 13, 2015

DIY Candle Holder

Hello my sweet friends.  So today I have a DIY (Do it yourself) for you.  Hope you all like it.  I spent all afternoon doing this and I love it.  So this is a candle holder that I had, and I really didn't like the way it looked.  It was old, and the white or tan paint it had didn't look so good.  So I took some paint that I had and decided that I wanted to paint it and make it look alittle prettier. I took white paint and painted all of it white, and then I took some brown paint and painted the flowers and leaves.  I then took some silver nail polish and painted the little circle inside the flowers, and also painted the inside of the leaves. I then took this shimmery make up that I don't use, combined it with the white paint, and painted the whole bottom again.  I painted the inside of the candle holders brown with a little bit of shimmer and let it all dry.  I love how it turned out and I got to test out the new paint that I got :)  By the way...painting is very therapeutic. 




Before I repainted it

Before I repainted it

After I painted it

After I painted it

After I painted it


Hope you all enjoyed today's blog post.  I sure had a great time doing it for you all. Talk to you soon and have a wonderful day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment