Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 1 of Blogmas: Stuffing your face on Thanksgiving Day

blogmas day 1


Hello my sweet friends.  Welcome today  is the first day  of Blogmas!!! Today's blogmas post is going to be about my thanksgiving week.  My thanksgiving was great.  We had two thanksgivings.  We celebrated early with my family, and then celebrated on the day with my husband's family.  Lots of food and just great to time with family.  It was a great time to be with family and reflect on all the things that we have to be thankful for this year.  For me I have so much to be thankful for.  But for most, my son.  He is my inspiration and the reason why I wake up everyday.  He is my pride and joy, and watching him live each day happy, just makes me proud and lets me know that I am doing what I need to do.  I am so proud to be his mom, he has come so far, and he's just going to keep growing and smiling and living life joyfully and happy and that's all that I can ask for.  I am also thankful that my husband and my son are getting closer.  He always wants to spend time with his daddy and that is what I've been wanting for a while now.  My son is 2 years old, but for the longest time, he didn't really want to spend time with his daddy and now he does, and I'm so thankful for that each and every day that they spend time together.

In the comments below tell me: How  your thanksgiving was?
Stay tuned for tomorrow for Blogmas day 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment