Pages

Bible Study Playlist

Monday, May 9, 2016

Where you are now, doesn't have to be your future





Hey everyone and welcome back.  I got this idea for a post from listening to a podcast,  The lavendaire Lifestyles...look her up on youtube at Lavendaire, and there you can find a link to her new podcast.  I absolutely love her, she is so inspirational and you should all check her out.  I will leave a link to her youtube channel at the bottom of this post.  Anyway, since I'm on this journey of rediscovering who I am, and making myself a better and more positive person, I wanted to do this post.  So I'm a stay at home mom, which I love...I have an amazing beautiful little boy who will be 3 here soon and will be going to preschool this coming school year.  Before that, I worked at a nursing home as a certified nursing assistant which of course I loved, and before that, I was just living each day alittle bit depressed because I couldn't see where my life was going. But looking back now, I have started to see that where you are now, doesn't have to be your future.  You are at the point where God wants you to be, but your life is whatever you want it to be.  As I say "Life is art and you are the creator, so make it a masterpiece that you can be proud of later." You may not know what you want to do right now, and that is ok.  You are allowed to explore life and just enjoy it and figure it out as you go.  Right now I'm a stay at home, but later in life, I would like to do something with nursing homes or music.  I'm not sure what right now, but I want to do something where I can help elderly people because that is what my passion is...however I'm enjoying life because it is so short and I am creating my future.  I am the artist...I'm the creator and life is a journey that is to be enjoyed and explored.  Don't stress about where you are now, because it doesn't have to be where you are in the future.  You can change it up...you may be in school right now, but in a few years you may be working in a corporate office, or have this amazing family with this amazing job.  You may be working at a horrible job right now but in a few years, you may own your own business or be traveling the world.  You are not stuck forever, this is all temporary and your life will be amazing, I can promise you that.  So this is what I was thinking about, and I just want to leave you with something to think about...

BE THE CHANGE IN THE WORLD...IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR LIFE...REMEMBER THAT THIS IS NOT FOREVER...IT'S TEMPORARY AND YOUR PRESENT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE YOUR FUTURE. CREATE A MASTERPIECE THAT YOU CAN BE PROUD OF AND NEVER LOOK BACK AND REGRET IT.   :)



Go check out Lavendaire....


    **https://www.youtube.com/user/Lavendaire




No comments:

Post a Comment